If you have applied for our Fashion Marketing and Retail Design or Fashion Promotion degrees in Cardiff, you will be asked to take part in an interview before we can fully consider your application or make you an offer.
While it may seem a daunting process, the interview is a good opportunity for you to present yourself in the best possible way.
At the interview, you need to demonstrate:
- An understanding of and interest in the fashion industry, retail and fashion brands (both internationally and in the UK, where possible).
- Your ability to visually communicate with audiences/potential consumers.
- Use of quality research with breadth and depth.
- Your personal tastes and interests across the industry.
- The ability to communicate in writing. If you do not already have a suitable piece of writing that relates to fashion, you could consider writing a 250-word article on a fashion topic of your choice. It is important that the written work is well laid out with appropriate images to illustrate the topic being discussed.